On June 19th, we paid off another of D’s law school loans. The first payment was made on January 19th, so we paid it off in exactly 5 months. Our next goal is a change from the original plan. Originally, we were going to move onto the next student loan. But we’ve decided to start saving for a down payment on a house.
Posted by beachgirl on 06/24/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 06/15/2015
- Put at least $1,250.00 towards D’s law loans
- Go through books & get rid of ones I no longer want
- Go through file cabinet & scan documents
Posted by beachgirl on 06/12/2015
- Put at least $1,000 towards D’s law loans – SUCCESS!! We put $1,319.59.
- Look into consolidating my student loans – SUCCESS!!
- Finish transferring stuff to my new computer – FAIL!! I got a lot of it transferred, but I still have some stuff left to move.
- Burn wedding video to DVD & mail to family – SUCCESS!!
Posted by beachgirl on 06/09/2015
May was another good month for putting money towards student loans. Our goal right now is to pay off D’s Law D loan by August at the latest. We think we might be able to pay it off in July, but we’ll have to see.
Posted by beachgirl on 06/06/2015
- $225.00 – Monthly
- $660.11 – D’s work
- $45.30 – Left over from Electric
- $385.00 – Tips
- $4.18 – Misc
Posted by beachgirl on 06/03/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 05/13/2015
It’s been a few months since I posted goals for the month. But I’ve missed coming up with specific goals and sharing how they turn out. So, here goes.
- Put at least $1,000 towards D’s law loans
- Look into consolidating my student loans
- Finish transferring stuff to my new computer
- Burn wedding video to DVD & mail to family
Posted by beachgirl on 05/10/2015
April was a pretty good month for paying down debt. Business with D’s firm picked up and he was able to send some extra money towards our loans. And I started working at our local minor league baseball park again, so I made some tips. I also was finally able to close my firm’s bank account and transfer the remaining money over to our personal account, and some of that went towards loans.
Posted by beachgirl on 05/07/2015
- $225.00 – Monthly
- $18.92 – Left over from electric
- $8.49 – Left over from water
- $460.75 – D’s work
- $650.00 – T’s work
- $7.00 – State tax refund
- $64.58 – Left over from groceries
- $10.00 – MySurvey.com earnings