- $200.00 – Monthly
- $568.86 – Earnings from law firm
- $35.00 – Selling wedding items
- $200.00 – Selling desk
- $34.41 – Left over from electric
- $4.22 – Left over from water
- $1,404.43 – Left over from wedding funds/savings
Posted by beachgirl on 03/05/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 03/02/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 02/14/2015
Below is the chart showing all of our debts as of the end of December 2014 and the end of January 2015. Most of our loans are on the Income-Based Repayment program. Currently, because our income is so low, we aren’t required to make any payments on them. The only two that have payments due are D’s two private loans.
In January, we paid off “D’s Law G.” Now, we’re focusing on “D’s Law D.” It’ll probably take us a while to pay it down.
Posted by beachgirl on 02/11/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 02/08/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 02/05/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 02/02/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 01/19/2015
On January 13th, we paid off another of D’s law school loans. The first payment was made on December 9th, so we paid it off in just over a month. We were able to do so because of my closing my law firm to start my new job. The next loan on the list has a balance of $7,883.07, so it’s going to take a while to pay that down.
Posted by beachgirl on 01/14/2015
1) Read 12 books — Passed!! As of August, I’d already read 14 books. Since then, I read 9 more. So, that’s a total of 23 books.
2) Pay for our wedding without going into debt — Passed!!
3) Stay on budget every month — Passed!!
4) Run in 5k — Failed!! I decided to not do this.
5) Make 1 new recipe a month — Passed!! I missed one month, but made two the next month.
6) Snowflake at least $500 to Savings — Passed!!
Posted by beachgirl on 01/12/2015
Below is the chart showing all of our debts as of the end of November 2014 and the end of December 2014. Most of our loans are on the Income-Based Repayment program. Currently, because our income is so low, we aren’t required to make any payments on them. The only two we have payments due are D’s two private loans.
However, I start my new job on the 12th, and my income will allow us to start paying more on the loans. We’re currently focused on paying “D’s Law G” listed below. We hope to pay that one off by the end of the year, if not sooner.