Not as much progress in March compared to the last few months, but every little bit helps. My extra summer job starts up this month, so that should help with paying extra each month. I’m also hoping to close my firm bank account this month, which will give me some extra money to pay towards loans. And I’m hoping to be paid for some work I did before my firm closed.
Posted by beachgirl on 04/10/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 04/06/2015
- $410.00 – Monthly
- $78.74 – Earnings from law firm
- $94.34 – Left over from Groceries (February)
- $37.55 – Left over from Groceries (March)
Posted by beachgirl on 04/02/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 03/11/2015
We’re continuing to progress on paying down our student loans. D and I are both going to work another job this summer to help bring in extra money. I worked at the same place last summer and it really helped out. I won’t be able to work as many days as I did last summer since I have a full-time job this time around, but every little bit helps. If things go well this summer, we should be able to pay off Loan D and start working on the next one.
Posted by beachgirl on 03/08/2015
- Have 14 “No Spend” days – SUCCESS!!
- Put at least $500 towards D’s law loans – SUCCESS!! We put over $2,000 towards them.
- Finish Book 5 of “Game of Thrones” – SUCCESS!! Can’t wait til the next one comes out.
Posted by beachgirl on 03/05/2015
- $200.00 – Monthly
- $568.86 – Earnings from law firm
- $35.00 – Selling wedding items
- $200.00 – Selling desk
- $34.41 – Left over from electric
- $4.22 – Left over from water
- $1,404.43 – Left over from wedding funds/savings
Posted by beachgirl on 03/02/2015
Posted by beachgirl on 02/14/2015
Below is the chart showing all of our debts as of the end of December 2014 and the end of January 2015. Most of our loans are on the Income-Based Repayment program. Currently, because our income is so low, we aren’t required to make any payments on them. The only two that have payments due are D’s two private loans.
In January, we paid off “D’s Law G.” Now, we’re focusing on “D’s Law D.” It’ll probably take us a while to pay it down.
Posted by beachgirl on 02/11/2015
- Have 14 “No Spend” days
- Put at least $500 towards D’s law loans
- Finish Book 5 of “Game of Thrones”